Style News Roundup: Mad Men, Anja Rubik, Tom FordBy Jeffrey Hyatt
Things were not looking good there for a second, but thankfully Mad Men has been renewed for three more seasons. And yet, Esquire thinks the swingin’ ’60s ‘Mad Men’ style is on its way out. What!? Oh, and Tom Ford was nice enough to breakdown how to be a modern gentleman. And we also have Anja Rubik in the news roundup. Oh, Anja. Check out all this and more!
- The very best thing about this Details article on compulsive shopping for men is that one of the guys profiled is named Coltrane Curtis.
- Say it aint so Esquire: Mad Men Is Dead (The Look, Anyway)
- Best Men’s Luxury Watches: ‘Watches for men come from Audemars Piguet, Piaget, Tiret, Tag Huer and Louis Vuitton.’
- Fred Perry Deck Jacket: The Summer may have you aboard an ocean or sea vessel for some good times, and what better way to fight the breeze than with a proper outerwear. [via swipe life]
- Here’s a promising new brand for big & tall men: Grey Hawk
- Spring Jackets Under $100 via AskMen.com.
- Awesome photos accompany this breakdown of the Calvin Klein Fall 2011 Presentation.
- Boom: Anja Rubik for Apart Jewelry 2011 by Marcin Tyszka [photos via fashion gone rogue]
- Catching up on what went down at the the J.Crew Fall 2011 Preview [via gq]
- Because he cares: In a new interview with AnOther magazine, designer Tom Ford shares five vital requirements to being a modern gentleman. The one about ‘Shorts and flip-flops are unacceptable attire in the city’ is utter bullshit.