Style News Roundup: SXSW, Agent Provocateur, Paris Fashion WeekBy Jeffrey Hyatt
We wrap up the week with a final look at Paris Fashion Week, where to find the cool stores in Austin for SXSW, something about Vince Neil-as-entrepreneur, Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Irina Shayk in a new, sexy commercial and other newsy items with a stylish twist. Have a nice weekend and check below for the style news roundup.
- GQ points out three must-see stores in Austin for those lucky enough to be attending this year’s South by Southwest Festival.
- Close the book on another Paris Fashion Week with a slide show of the best dressed and list of best shows. It’s really just another opportunity to look at pretty girls.
- Portfolio.com takes an interesting look at Motley Crue’s Vince Neil – who has become quite the entrepreneur. ‘Neil’s built up a mini empire that includes tattoo shops, a tequila line, a bar-restaurant chain, and a growing airline.’
- Online men’s fashion magazine itsNOTFORgirls.com is set to help fashion stores increase exposure of their products through the use of video.
- House of Fraser has announced the launch of Label Lab Menswear, a new and exclusive menswear range. The urban casual-wear men’s clothing collection features lived-in leather shirts, biker jackets and work-wear inspired denim.
- Neiman Marcus announces the launch of NMDaily, a fashion blog providing daily updates from the front lines of the design world.
- Social Store aims to revolutionize the concept of men’s shopping: a new retail concept to the region by creating a haven where men can enjoy a stress-free shopping experience whilst socialising with friends and sampling the latest music and technology.
- Via British GQ, we happily check in on Agent Provocateur’s latest/sexiest collection.
- Abercrombie & Fitch sues Florida retailer Surf Style, alleging infringement of Hollister trademark. [link]
- The Toronto Star reports that Kanye West is reportedly planning to secure his place in the style world by applying to study at Britain’s most prestigious fashion college.
- Irina Shayk. Underwear. Commercial. Go!