National Tequila Day: Salud, StyleCravers!By Mike Payne
National Tequila Day – Today, July 24th, is the not-so-officially-recognized National Tequila Day in the U.S. Since we here at StyleCrave love us some tequila, margaritas and other agave-inspired cocktails, we thought we’d share some tips on how to experience National Tequila Day in the best way possible. First, we suggest doing a little research, picking up a bottle or two of a special tequila, gathering some cocktail recipes and putting a group together. Remember, tequila hangovers can be legendary, so take note of your favorite hangover cures as well. Hit the jump for the roundup of National Tequila Day news and details to celebrate this day right!
- Our friends at LiquorSnob have a Tequila Tasting 101 article that is a must read on a day like today.
- About.com has a nice section on how to choose the right tequila for you.
- One of our favorite tequilas is the Maestro Dobel Diamond Tequila, although it’s a bit on the pricey side. Maestro Dobel sent us a bottle to review last year.
- Need a few good tequila cocktail recipes? Head no further than Liqurious.com, a site with a vast collection of sexy cocktail recipes.
- Alternatively, ExtraTasty is a drink-related social network, where users can create drink recipes and share them with friends using a smart tagging system.
- Our friends at CoedMagazine are celebrating National Tequila Day as well, they have 16 tequila cocktail recipes that don’t suck.
Thanks for reading, and have yourself a happy (and safe) National Tequila Day!