Weekly Roundup: March 13th, 2009By Mike Payne
The weekend is here to save us. Before you take off that business-wear and dive into the weekend, take a look back at what you may have missed here on StyleCrave last week. While the adventurous are welcomed to go back through the pages themselves, here are the select treats from StyleCrave this week. Enjoy!
- The Top Sportscars of the Geneva Motor Show 2009
- The Marc by Marc Jacobs Mini Houndstooth Blazer is fresh!
- The 1965 Shelby Daytona Cobra Coupe CSX2601 is on pace to be history’s most expensive car
- The EP Martin Cartridge Watch is our watch of the week
- …but the Welder K24 Watch was a close runner-up
- A remnant from Geneva: the Lagonda Crossover Concept
- You can never have enough Irina Sheik Lingerie Pics
- If you’ve got the money, buy a classic- this Frank Lloyd Wright Home is for sale
- Cintia Dicker, the StyleCrave favorite, is featured once again
- Jamaica Stout beer is our beer of the week
- Fresh Eyewear: the Linda Farrow and Raf Simons Oki Ni Shades