Weekly Roundup: February 20th, 2009By Mike Payne
With another week behind us here at StyleCrave, its time to look back at our favorites. From unhealthy (but tasty) cuisine to brilliant architecture to fresh kicks to paper weapons, these are the best things you may have missed this past week. Of course, we suggest you take a look back through our archives to pick your own, but if time is short here are the highlights!
- Blog Spotlight: This is Why You’re Fat — our favorite food blog of the moment.
- The Pinnacles Interpretive Center was one of our top architecture picks of the week.
- Slice these incredible Japanese chairs open to cascade in your living room.
- The Talking Pillows by Egor Bashakov animate your dreams.
- These Reebok Classic x Alife Sneakers were our kicks of the week.
- The Beaumaris Home in Australia is the most incredible contemporary home we’ve seen in a while.
- The chrome skin VSV Maryslim Yacht cuts through the sea, your wallet in style.
- Wine Wednesdays continues: a blind Pinot Noir taste test plus 8 sale wines.
- The Stingray Rocker by Thomas Pederson is an instant contemporary classic.
- Ratat tat! This paper AK-47 is the coolest paper craft we’ve yet seen.
- Another amazing Australian home, the Hawthorne House in Melbourne.
- Last, but not least– Miss Gisele Bundchen in DT Magazine.