Weekly Roundup: February 13th 2009By Mike Payne
Its a weekend of love, StyleCravers, that punctuates a great week here on StyleCrave. With Valentine’s Day tomorrow, we celebrated with an article on How to Rock Her World on Valentine’s Day. If money were no object, how would you spend this Valentine’s Day? If you could do anything to make her feel special on this day, what would you do? Check out that article to see what WE would do. When you’re done there, check out our other favorites of the week below. Have a good, happy weekend!
- Here they are, StyleCravers: the best posts of last week!
- StyleCrave launched its inaugural Wine Wednesdays column with WineLibrary.com
- These Lavin Richelieu Shoes in Calf and Suede are our favorite kicks of February
- Organic illustration meets digital inspiration with the Art of Russ Mills
- This rare Ferrari 250 expects rare bids at auction
- Who will be StyleCrave’s model of the week for last week? You decide…
- MTV Brazil’s AIDS awareness campaign uses vintage pornography
- Adriana Lima is scorching in Elle Magazine for March 2009
- The Watermarks Project for Global Warming must be seen to be believed
- These Dromati Cycling Shoes would look perfect on our fixie…
- The new Corvette Stingray Concept has been revealed in Chicago
- The DUB Studios Loft in SoHo, NY is amazing, also expensive.
- Jessica White is looking lovely in Sports Illustrated’s 2009 Swimsuit Issue