Weekly Roundup: February 6th 2009By Mike Payne
Quietly, this week at StyleCrave was one of our best. While there wasn’t a single standout story, we covered some amazing examples of architecture, a new Aston Martin Vantage, a chair that is likely to be an instant museum piece, some brilliant new speakers and more. We suggest spending a good 10 minutes or so, heading back through the last six or seven pages of StyleCrave’s posts. But if you’re short on time, here are the highlights below. Great stuff, we owe the design community a big one for such a great week. See ya Monday, StyleCravers!
- The sexiest yacht we’ve seen yet this year: the Feadships C Stream Yacht
- The Casa Camino house in Chile is a beauty perched on the mountains
- Who will be our model of the month of January? Time to choose…
- Supra’s new spring collection of kicks is nothing short of fresh
- The Boehler BS3 is an Audi S3 on steroids. Oh, and it looks amazing.
- The Wipeout Chair is genuinely the coolest chair we’ve seen in years
- Norimichi Hirakawa is a mad scientist of design, you must see his installation
- While the Geneva Motor Show has yet to start, the new Aston Martin Vantage V12 has been revealed
- This Contemporary Spanish Tree House is one of the best homes we’ve featured
- Last but not least, here is Gisele Bundchen in Elle Italy. Wow.