Closing out a fun, historic week here at StyleCrave, we take our weekly look back at our best posts and round ‘em up to share with you. In case you missed a day or two (how could you, I thought we had a real connection!), here are our favorites. We’d be honored, of course, if you scrolled back through a few favorites and checked out our daily craves. As always, let us know what your favorites were in the comments… Have a great weekend, StyleCravers, be merry, have fun, and don’t drink and drive!
- Plain White Tease: Rosie Huntington-Whiteley
- Limited Puma’s by designer Van Slobbe
- Rainer Spehl Wooden Laptop Case: A case of class!
- The Art of Obama: ManifestHope Celebrates History in DC
- Reebok’s Alien Stomper in Herringbone is dope. Dope, I say.
- Woodn’t you like to ride on this Vespa? Get it? Wood?
- Ninja Throwing Star Tacks will own your office, gore a co-worker
- Animals in Human Cages: Trading Places with the Wild
- The Stunning Jardin Del Sol: Most Beautiful Ocean View?