Weekly Roundup: January 9th 2008By Mike Payne
The first full week back from a long vacation is usually always slow, groggy and dull. Not so on StyleCrave– it turns out this was our busiest week yet. There was plenty of exciting news in the last seven days and a ton of cool topics. As we do every Friday, we’ve narrowed down our week to a list of our favorites. Here they are for you…
- Australian artist Emma Hack has revolutionized the art of Body Painting.
- Won Park turns money into art with his technique called “money folding”.
- This wooden supercar is certain to shake things up in the auto industry.
- In just a few months, it’ll be warm enough to rock this new Diesel jacket.
- The James Bond in you can certainly find a use for these pocket grappling hooks…
- If wood ain’t your thing, this Gumpert supercar is deadly fast and luxurious to the nines.
- The Casa 3 home is this editor’s dream house. Where? Acapulco, baby.
- Riminimoto has turned a classic scooter into a snowbound street monster.
- We love Digg on StyleCrave, so here is our take on the top 15 culture stories on Digg from 2008.
- Supermodel Raica Oliveira is certainly worth spending a bit of time checking out…