StyleCrave Giveaways: a Belated Holiday CelebrationBy Mike Payne
In the last few weeks, StyleCrave has ran some rather huge giveaways– many of which made us wish we were elligible. While we may not be able to keep that Rome SDS Snowboard, that Nooka Watch, that 80sPurple gear or the Indochino suit, we can still drool– and happily give them away to our readers. This is our chance to say thank you for making StyleCrave what is is, what it has been since it launched and what it will be going into 2009. Thanks so much for your friendship, loyalty, your comments and your critiques– we owe you one. That said, continue reading after the break– and we’ll announce the winners of StyleCrave’s December giveaways…
The Rome SDS Ultimate Winter Sports Giveaway
- The Rome SDS Chronic Gear Bag and No Correct Way DVD
- Congrats to Corey M!
- The Rome Marshall Snowboard Boots
- Congrats to Jason!
- The Rome SDS Design Snowboard
- Congrats to Chris L!
The 80sPurple.com Gift Certificate Giveaway (5 x $75!)
- Congrats to the following StyleCrave readers, each of you won a $75 gift certificate at StyleCrave’s favorite clothing store, 80sPurple.com!
- The Nooka Zot Watch winner: MIB
- The Nooka ZenV Gold: Aaron
- The Nooka Zoo Classic: Joe
- The Nooka Zoo Classic Night: Josh
- The Nooka Zot Aluminum Black: Fred
The Indochino Tailored Suit Giveaway
Our friends at Indochino gave away one free, custom tailored suit to a StyleCrave reader, plus two free tailored shirts and a $75 gift certificate. Who won?
- One free custom-tailored Indochina Suit: Scott
- One of two free tailored dress shirts: Byron
- Two of two free tailored dress shirts: Justin
- A free $75 gift certificate to Indochino.com: CJG
Thanks for taking part, StyleCravers, and thanks so much for making 2008 a HUGE year for us. Be sure to tell everyone you know about StyleCrave– we’d love to find more cool people like you for the coming year… Happy New Year!