Weekly Roundup: The Architectural Wonders of DubaiBy Mike Payne
Here we are, at the end of yet another week on StyleCrave. This 30 minute retrospective before we end our week is always a high point. Its a chance to take a step back and take in our favorite topics of the week, but the hardest part is narrowing those favorites into a list. That said, here were this week’s top stories– enjoy reading ‘em, we had a blast writing them! We suggest you start with our top feature of the week, the 10 Architectural Wonders of Dubai.
- The Hawk Concept Car: an amazing three-wheeled one-seater with enough style for two.
- Fixed gear cyclists will be happy to know that Fixed Magazine’s second issue is out.
- Indochino is giving away some seriously sweet suits to StyleCrave readers.
- Our friends at Nooka are giving away five free watches to StyleCrave readers as well.
- Our latest muse, Andi Muise needs some window dressings.
- Ray Ban has released some customizable, color-yourself sunglasses.
- Guitar maker Ovation’s iDEA Guitar records your tunes while you play.
- The world’s first Danish Sportscar? Wow.
- This house in Chile is one of our favorite architectural works of the month.