Weekly Roundup: Pricey Paintings, Autos and MoreBy Mike Payne
StyleCrave ran two pricey features this week which received plenty of attention around the web. First, we collected a list of the 15 most expensive paintings in the world. There was plenty of controversy about the #1 painting, be sure to head on over there and weigh in with a comment. On Wednesday, we covered the 10 most expensive cars in the world, a feature that inspired a whole lot of autolust.
- Have you voted on the StyleCrave model of the week yet? Head on over and do so!
- Porsche revealed its Porsche Panamera 4-door this week. Sexy!
- Amazing digs: an office/datacenter built into an anti-atomic shelter.
- As part of our two-week Winter Sports Giveaway, Rome SDS offered a free gear bag and DVD.
- Tag Heuer’s Grand Carrera Calibre was named the sport watch of the year.
- The Merus Winery in Napa Valley is unbelievably beautiful, a stunning modern design.
- Be careful how you sit down in the Rehhab Fully Loaded Chair.