LinkCrave: StyleCrave Giveaway UpdatesBy Mike Payne
Its officially the end of our second posting week here on StyleCrave, and we owe you all a big thank you. We’ve had an extraordinary week with an extraordinary amount of traffic. You’ve visited, you’ve told your friends, you might have even linked to us. To all of you, thank you very, very much.
One bit of news before I get to today’s links– we’ll be announcing the winners of last week’s giveaways on Monday. Stay tuned, we’re excited to give you cool, free stuff from some of the best names in men’s style and design. Without further adieu, here’s today’s links that we wanted to share. Pay ‘em a visit!
- Our friends at Asylum have compiled the 10 gadgets from the dark side, via GearCrave. [asylum]
- Here’s a product we never thought we’d see– a beer-filled USB thumb drive. [thebachelorguy]
- Sweet kicks! The DC x New Era Enzo Collection. Check ‘em out. [highsnobiety]
- We saw these a bit ago, but never got around to sharing: 7 deadly glasses. [coolhunting]
- Behind the scenes of the new “Nailin Palin” porn. [afrojacks]